Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
real talk n**** you lame af bruh like wtf do it matter wat kind of slang n****s use like forreal bruh ima have u leaking in a moment bruh but first let me take a selfie #lameaf

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,207 Posts
I'm not really fond of thirsty (used to mean something other than 'I need a drink') but I only really see it used online soo not a hugely big deal.

I can't really think of any slang that annoys me now...

I used to use epic all the time back in 2009~, epic, fail, epic fail hahaaha. I couldn't do that now, epic especially sounds wrong but I know I did.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
When women call their partner "daddy". Is that considered slang? Or just a nickname? Idk but it's gross.

·
Registered
51 Posts
"salty"
I still dont 100% know what it means lol but you'd use it like: Oh I said I was going the right direction but it turns out I was wrong, now i feel salty.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I never heard 'real talk' (except on the radio) until I met this one dude who used it every sentence. It drove me nuts.

I dropped all internet slang from my spoken vocabulary the day my sister called me out on saying 'protip'. Which was probably years ago now since that's been around forever.

·
Banned
4,659 Posts
100% all-beef thermometer
Kielbasa
Bratwurst
Meat Popsicle
Big Italian salami
Meat thermometer
Bologna pony
Salami
Sausage
Tube steak
Weenie
Pork sword
Noodle
Banana
Stinky pickle
Corn dog

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
epic
ratchet
swag

those are the only ones really.

·
Super Moderator
9,461 Posts
"totes"- Totally

"blates"- Blatantly.

·
Retired
292 Posts
Brap
Peng
Blud

Basically most of the wanabe-gangster slang that's used a lot down Southern England. Though I do say my fair share of 'innit' and 'bruv'. :b

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I'm guilty of saying many of these. 8)

Only to people I know, though, not to strangers.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts