Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just curious to see who else in here is in to skateboarding. i love to skate and am pretty good. it something that really helps me get my mind off of things and is also helps me meet new friends and socialize with others.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I used to skate when I was little, But I was always terrible. Last year I bought a board but my SA got in the way of me learning how to skate again, because I was afraid to let anyone see me struggle my way around.

·
Registered
247 Posts
quiet shadow said:
i was just curious to see who else in here is in to skateboarding. i love to skate and am pretty good. it something that really helps me get my mind off of things and is also helps me meet new friends and socialize with others.
well i skate but not professionally or close.. i used to more when i was little ever since i was 8 so i can steer pretty well and maybe do a trick or 2 and brake nothing more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
BMX?

I ride BMX does that count? I used to skateboard. I posted here because I don't think anybody else rides BMX. Its cool to see there is skaters on here! What kind of board do you guys have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts