Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I don't know where it orginated from, but basically people thought British people had horrible teeth so they made a joke about it in the movie. As far as speed dating I never tried it yet.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Horrible teeth in the 70's or whatever time Austin powers was mocking throughout the film...it was the 70's right?

·
Registered
177 Posts
horrible teeth or not, he oozed sexiness in the movie. In fact, he is sexier to me as Austin Powers, all hairy with yellow teeth than he is as his real self.

nope, never tried speed dating.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I did a speed dating thing once. It was on a bus so was cool/interesting. The bus was moving too. Really fast actually, like 50+ the whole time. It didn't turn out that great though. Another guy tried to hijack the bus and the driver was shot. A cop who had arrived late stopped the hijacker though, then a girl took over driving and we kept on going fast, I guess toward a hospital, I don't know. Eventually another bus pulled up beside us and we all went across a plank to it while still moving. It was intense but exciting. The cop and the girl driving remained though. I guess they had made a match. I didn't meet anyone good.
Oh yeah, a woman tried to get off the bus while it was still moving earlier on and blew up in the doorway, she wasn't that good looking though. The only good looking girl was the one driving, she kind of looked like Sandra Bullock actually, but as I said the cop got her (he kind of looked like a celebrity too: Keanu Reeves). Oh well.

·
Banned
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did a speed dating thing once. It was on a bus so was cool/interesting. The bus was moving too. Really fast actually, like 50+ the whole time. It didn't turn out that great though. Another guy tried to hijack the bus and the driver was shot. A cop who had arrived late stopped the hijacker though, then a girl took over driving and we kept on going fast, I guess toward a hospital, I don't know. Eventually another bus pulled up beside us and we all went across a plank to it while still moving. It was intense but exciting. The cop and the girl driving remained though. I guess they had made a match. I didn't meet anyone good.
Oh yeah, a woman tried to get off the bus while it was still moving earlier on and blew up in the doorway, she wasn't that good looking though. The only good looking girl was the one driving, she kind of looked like Sandra Bullock actually, but as I said the cop got her (he kind of looked like a celebrity too: Keanu Reeves). Oh well.
:lol

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Speed dating will not work for me. I am single and ready to mingle,however, dating me is like dating Drew Barrymore on 50 first dates :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Speed dating...

Hey my name is Ryan. I'm a doctor and when I went and saved poor little sallys life and I saw her mother crying tears of joy after i pulled that triple bypass I knew....this was the job for me. I drive a Bentley and love vacationing on my yacht. I love traveling to Alaska and Europe and every summer I go to Africa to save the poor little children there. Don't you like children? I feel this blaze in my heart being able to save the poor children there. It brightens my heart knowing I can make a difference.

=) haha

You got 5 minutes to make them attracted to you. Actually you have more cuz I'm assuming it starts the moment they see you not the moment the bell rings.

Speed dating haha =) I want to try that.

·
Banned
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Speed dating...

Hey my name is Ryan. I'm a doctor and when I went and saved poor little sallys life and I saw her mother crying tears of joy after i pulled that triple bypass I knew....this was the job for me. I drive a Bentley and love vacationing on my yacht. I love traveling to Alaska and Europe and every summer I go to Africa to save the poor little children there. Don't you like children? I feel this blaze in my heart being able to save the poor children there. It brightens my heart knowing I can make a difference.

=) haha

You got 5 minutes to make them attracted to you. Actually you have more cuz I'm assuming it starts the moment they see you not the moment the bell rings.

Speed dating haha =) I want to try that.
Try it and tell us about your adventure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts