Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally don't bother with halloween but I've been invited to do something this year and I gotta get in costume. I'm looking for something that is

a) easy to do; I don't wanna spend too much time on it at all
b) fashionable (I don't wanna dress up as say.. a box and show that I'm a computer or something)
c) doesn't cover my head. My hair is my most redeeming feature and I would like to keep it, even if it clashes with whatever costume I'll be in. Covering the face is fine though because I'm not too fond of my facial features

Any ideas?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm a rather slim guy but I bought this outfit last year but never got around to wearing it because my friends and I ended up not going to a party (so sad!). Only difference is that my costume is muuuch cheaper and is a two-piece, plus the top is strapless (yum!) :roll

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
I'm a rather slim guy but I bought this outfit last year but never got around to wearing it because my friends and I ended up not going to a party (so sad!). Only difference is that my costume is muuuch cheaper and is a two-piece, plus the top is strapless (yum!) :roll

That's so cool! :yes

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
Jack Skellington?
Vincent Price?
Clyde Barrow?
Royal Tenenbaum?

·
I am, etc.
1,381 Posts
If you remotely look like someone famous, then I would would go with that. Some of the best and simplest costumes I've seen have done this. I had a friend that was thin with red hair, he put on a suit and did a little thing with his hair and he was Conan O'brien -- simple and best I've seen in a long time.

·
In orbit, always
824 Posts
I'm going to be brave and attach a picture of myself to illustrate my hippie costume from last year. The bandana was coming loose at the time of the photograph, but I think I did a convincing, if not cheesy job. I cropped out my friend (the party hostess) who did a wonderful job dressing as Sarah Palin. But that's probably "out" this year. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
You can try what I did. Get a fake mustache (it has to be fake, not real), put on a vintage button up shirt with big collars (but leave one too many buttons undone), and jeans. Go as a creep/pervert/pedophile. In pictures, pull your best come hither pose. Awesome.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
I'm going to be brave and attach a picture of myself to illustrate my hippie costume from last year. The bandana was coming loose at the time of the photograph, but I think I did a convincing, if not cheesy job. I cropped out my friend (the party hostess) who did a wonderful job dressing as Sarah Palin. But that's probably "out" this year. :)
That's a really nice costume :)

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts

Last years's costume

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Simple, throw a hand towel over your shoulder and go as a waiter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts