Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I HATE SIMON COWELL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else hate this ugly sick man called Simon Cowell?!

I hope one day someone K!!!! him!,, seeing him for years bullying young people on TV :mum

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
As big of a prick he can be, he was the only thing the made American idol worth watching.

·
Banned
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As big of a prick he can be, he was the only thing the made American idol worth watching.
a lot of us enojy seeing others being humiliated,, not me,,, he built his fam & $$$$$ on others pain and dreams,

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
I'd have to see what he's like when the camera isn't on him. I feel like everything he says/does on the show is because so many viewers and the audience like it. I'm sure there's a surprisingly high number of people who only watch because he's on American Idol.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
People know going into it that they will be JUDGED -even those that are really talented are sure to get SOME negative comments from time to time. If someone is so fragile they don't believe they can tolerate it,then they shouldn't tryout for the show. I like him,because he says what the average viewer is thinking as opposed to someone like Britney. They should have just propped up a cardboard cutout of her,as she had nothing to contribute anyway. He does his job and tells it like it is -when millions of dollars are at stake,nothing less should be expected.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
He's one of the few judges who aren't afraid to tell it how it is. Tough love is required sometimes, and I think being critical of people on these talent shows is more helpful to them than not.

·
SASsy
18,107 Posts
A lot of that is an act. He takes on the role of the "mean judge".

·
Positivity Revolutionary
110 Posts
Dude doesn't deserve to die

But he's a dick

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
I don't wish death on people... and how do you know who he is as a human being? You know people in the spotlight or in the entertainment industry have public and private personas, his public persona is largely a media construction for entertainment purposes. Who knows he could be like that off screen, but it's probably for the show's ratings.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Your poll lacks logical options. :mum

On topic, I think it's safe to say that American Idol stopped being relevant the moment he stepped down as a judge. I agree with Still Waters and AussiePea. Call me crazy, but he's delightful to watch.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
anyone else hate this ugly sick man called Simon Cowell?!

I hope one day someone K!!!! him!,, seeing him for years bullying young people on TV :mum

Hey, i can't find the poll option ''I'm indifferent to him, I do not like or hate him''.

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,976 Posts
I do understand irrational hatred of a particular celebrity, although mine's directed elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts