Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 34.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never written a shopping list, I just go to the store and grab stuff, keeping a mental list of the essentials.

·
Registered
662 Posts
No. I probably should though. I always come home with unhealthy junk.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
It's more fun just trying to remember...

If I can't remember what I need, I'd likely forget my list as well.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Nope. I know what I need so I just head to the aisles to get them. I buy my groceries once a week so it's not hard to know what I need to get.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
I've never done it before. But I might start doing it now since I've recently become much more strict about my diet, and my memory has faded quite a bit for some reason.

·
Irreversibly Invisible
4,095 Posts
I used to think that shopping lists were too much trouble and never made them, but then I would always forget something. Now I couldn't live without them.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
I have seen a comedy program in which the two guys decided to make a list of what they needed to buy. And the list included just a cake and a light bulb. They lost the list and the only thing they bought was a cake. :)

·
Banned
12,867 Posts
I have seen a comedy program in which the two guys decided to make a list of what they needed to buy. And the list included just a cake and a light bulb. They lost the list and the only thing they bought was a cake. :)
.....I sometimes have made a list, cause I always forget something...

·
'
1,177 Posts
I'm like these guys lol. When I walk into the store I become so anxious and my mind goes blank, so I always have to write down on my phone what I need to buy, even it was just 1 thing.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Why wouldn't you use a list...?

Nothing like making a grocery store trip, then coming home and finding you've forgotten something. (Maybe not a big deal to a lot of people, but when you avoid going out at all costs... Hmm...)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes for the groceries :D It's helpful lol
Also, I make something like a "wishlist" every now and then, but I always end up losing it soo yeah.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
For groceries yes, because I have to get so much damn food that I can't remember everything.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm like these guys lol. When I walk into the store I became so anxious and my mind goes blank,so I always have to write down on my phone what I need to buy,even it was just 1 thing.
It's really bad when you have anxiety AND you're starved.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
I did make a list but without pen or paper

·
Pastry Case
1,065 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts