Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is your shoe size?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going with US sizes, so you foreigners are out of luck unless you can convert back to US size. Which you probably can, given that my shoes list the size for US, UK, Europe, and something else I can't identify.

·
"Semi-retired" SAS Member
1,006 Posts
I average around a 12 1/2. Shoes tend to vary in actual fit. Sometimes I've found 12's more comfortable, and other times, I've gone up to a 13. I usually need an extra wide width, too.

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
11 to 12

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
In a shoe my size is 13 extra width. In a snow boot it has to be size 14. Size 13 is too tight for me.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts

·
1,006 Posts
Nanook said:
People here seem to have big feet.
My (crackpot) hypothesis:

Big feet---------->tall guy--------->more likely to be self-conscious--------->more likely to be shy--------->more likely to develop SA?????

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
10 1/2; sneakers 11 sometimes.

I am 6'3" which means my feet may be normal to a bit small for someone my height.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
It depends on the manufacturer of the shoe. I have fit perfectly in very few 10 1/2 shoes but mostly fit in 11's but even sometimes fit perfectly in 11 1/2's.

·
Registered
994 Posts
jamesofmaine said:
Nanook said:
People here seem to have big feet.
My (crackpot) hypothesis:

Big feet---------->tall guy--------->more likely to be self-conscious--------->more likely to be shy--------->more likely to develop SA?????
Probably better that the old analogy I was thinking ;)

:popcorn

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
jamesofmaine said:
Darn. I'm 5'6", wear size 11 shoes, and still turned into a social awkward. If only I'd been six inches taller I could at least have the self-conscious pleasure of knowing all the odds of being the way I am were mine!

·
1,006 Posts
FreakCitySF said:
you know what they say about guys with big feet?
Oh yeah, that too. Was thinking that but was waiting for someone else to say it. :lol

(Couldn't find a good emoticon with that 'big, cryptic grin' unfortunately.)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts