Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a wierd thread to put on this website but this chick wont leave me alone.Ive tried not talking to her but she wont get the messege! And , for starters, the reason i dnt wanna to her is she said we were just friends when i wanted to date her she wanted another person and that hurt. So now , the other guy dumped her or something - she wants to be with me again and im not havin that. I dnt wanna hurt her feelings , but i dnt wanna be with her !!!!!!:|

·
medicinmels
81 Posts
This is probably a wierd thread to put on this website but this chick wont leave me alone.Ive tried not talking to her but she wont get the messege! And , for starters, the reason i dnt wanna to her is she said we were just friends when i wanted to date her she wanted another person and that hurt. So now , the other guy dumped her or something - she wants to be with me again and im not havin that. I dnt wanna hurt her feelings , but i dnt wanna be with her !!!!!!:|
If I was desperately chasing a guy the best way to get me to stop was to tell me exactly what you said there, "You didn't want to be with me when I asked you out and now that you've been dumped, I am not having that." Be brutally honest and clear about your intentions to NOT have a relationship with her. Do not send mixed messages like: occasionally responding to her attempts at communication. Some girls love it when guys sometimes respond to messages. It is like this, should I text him again? Should I wait? Should I call? He didn't answer, maybe I will call again? All of that = desperate/confused. :sigh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.