Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does being sexually intelligent have anything to do with being smart?

I've come across different articles that discuss the relationship between being smart and being sexually unintelligent. Low sexual intelligence due to inexperience? Or are dumb people simply better at sex? Do you think there is something in that?

Obviously this is over generalizing and there are of course many different ways of being smart, I'm just curious about what people think about this.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I don't intelligence has anything to do with it. It's a combination of experience, desire, and morals. Sexuality cover vast things. While one person might stick with missionary, another person might be all over the place, tried S&M, crossed the line, trains, 2 girls, 1 cup, whatever, there a million possibilities. Sexuality doesn't have to do with intelligence, more with exploration.

If you are talking about doing it good, that's comes with experience and exercise. Practice, like everything else.

·
Registered
290 Posts
umm nooo.... don't you think an intelligent person would be able to read his/her partner better and find new innovative ways to have sex.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts