Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so it's rather easy for me not to have sex with someone this year since I don't have a partner and I'm not searching for one. But it's rather different when considering masturbation. So the challenge is not to masturbate till at least January 1st, 2014. The last time I jacked off was 8th of January. Anyone else care to join in the challenge? Together we'll be stronger!

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
:sus

Me: I'm going to give up jelly on my bagel for a whole year. Who's with me?!
You: Why?
Me: Why not?

You got to give a reason when you make challenges like that. Most of us here don't see any benefit to the whole "no masturbation" challenge.

·
Positivity Revolutionary
110 Posts
Unless you go hardcore fapcore, I don't see a reason to stop yourself.

·
Struggling
429 Posts
More like Sexual restriction challenge 2013. And no, I'm not in :b.

·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyway, I'll be updating this thread from time to time. I'll inform you as well if I fail miserably.

·
Positivity Revolutionary
110 Posts
Anyway, I'll be updating this thread from time to time. I'll inform you as well if I fail miserably.
If you fail you also have to post a link on what you fapped to.

For you know... Scientific reasons

·
Positivity Revolutionary
110 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
When I read "sexual freedom", abstinence wasn't what I was expecting. What do you hope to gain from this?

Someone should start a thread for another masturbation challenge, except the aim is to masturbate every time you achieve a SA-related goal. Hopefully that will get us out of the house more. Made a phone call? Masturbate. Went to the shops? Masturbate, maybe once you've returned home.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts