interesting stuff :con i found many of these hard to give firm trues or falses, but here goes:
uhm yeah i'd say i still need work. :lolDirections: Answer true or false
1. I am able to discuss my good points, skills, abilities, achievements, and successes with others. only with very dear ones and sometimes on the internet
2. I assert myself with someone whom I believe is violating or ignoring my rights. false, though with corporate entities i do
3. I am content with who I am, how I act, and what I do in life. true to who i am, false for the rest
4. I am not bothered by feelings of insecurity or anxiety when I meet people for the first time. oh heck no FALSE
5. My life is balanced between work, family life, social life, recreation/leisure, and spiritual life. FALSE
6. I am aware of the roles I played in my family of origin and have usually been able to make these behavior patterns work for me in my current life. true
7. I am bonded with the significant others in my environment at home, work, school, at play, or in the community. true for home, false for the rest except a few dear ones
8. I am able to perform the developmental tasks necessary to ensure my ongoing healthy self-esteem. false
9. I am satisfied with my level of achievement at school, work, home, and in the community. false (especially that community thing)
10. I am a good problem solver; my thinking is not clouded by irrational beliefs or fears. true to part 1, false to part 2
11. I am willing to experience conflict, if necessary to protect my rights.
false except, once again, with corporate entities
If you answered false for three or more of the preceding questions, you probably need to work at increasing your self-esteem.