Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Justusphung
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found my social anxiety now is mainly about self criticism in front of people, such as, keep blaming myself not being polite or friendly to people.

I would like to know is there any medications good for self-criticism?

·
GrandCustodian of Synosis
553 Posts
I keep seeing a sample of dozens of people who say this same thing, which aludes to probably thousands of people per large city. Im always the opposite of everything everyone says, for instance I have no self criticism & have never lied, cheated, flaked, etc.

No, there is no medication for this that is allowed by the FDA / DEA. You must perform internal alchemy & build sensibility + empathy + mindfulness. There is a growing trend of thousands upon thousands of people reporting how bad they are to other people on boards, then resuming the same behavior. You are not alone, this is on the rise, each year more people become like it. There might have been only a few manic bizarre borderline people with social darkness. There are now millions.

What you and the others would need is what is described in this small passage:

http://www.empathogens.com/

Quasi-psychopathic callousness forms part of 'normal' archaic mental health.
Until you can have what is described in the passage, you will instead after too look up Alchemy Meditation & Alchemy Visualizations. The medications that increase empathy and help you be nice to others are not really available. They are considered controlled substances, or are only in a few countries with the US not being one of them, one of the two.

You can see if Tianeptine is in Hong Kong as a prescription med. That particular one has the ability to slightly increase empathy and mindfulness in socializing.

·
GrandCustodian of Synosis
553 Posts
There might be one other class of meds besides Tianeptine that increase social-niceness in people, but it probably only does this in a sizable minority of people... the GABA Analogs, GABAPENTIN & its analogs. This class has low addiction but extremely high dependance and withdrawal syndrome worse than Tianeptine does.

Tianeptine should be limited to 300 mg per day, but the standard dose doctors give people, 37.5 mg, that shouldnt be a problem at all.

What will happen is, the authoritarian collectivist government agencies & medical boards & doctors will tend to over-dose people on Antipsychotics & SSRIs, but then under-dose people if its an opioid or tianeptine. No one knows the real reason why this is, but its weighted toward darkness & anti-ethics to just so happen to over dose people on deadening drugs and underdose them on ones that make feel more alive & better. Sorry.

·
Justusphung
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not mean to completely get rid of self-criticism. I've been on low dose amisulpride for social anxiety more than two years. I found that during the time on this prescription, some ruminating thoughts like anxious expectations or inner critics when facing people did come up to my mind, but they would soon let go from my attention in such a easy-come-easy-go way.

However, back to a few months ago, the effects of the med are fading away that the annoying thoughts are going to stick with my mind firmly and making me nervous again with people as well as distracted from my task, hard to focus on the subject I'm working on. And now, I try to augment 100mg amisulpride with 50mg sulpiride as needed.

I want to ask if there is anyone who can weaken their attention on negative thoughts by medication. Welcome to any success or non-successful stories.

For stablon, I have tried it before. Following the instructions by taking 12.5mg dose three times a day. It ends up that I felt like more obsessed on the details of daily events which kind of gives me a OCD-like side effect, yet I'm not sure about it since I have just been on it for a few weeks only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts