Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I want to share the most euphoric experience of my life (until now).
Ok except from bungeejumping maybe :boogie
I started Selegiline about a week ago. Tapered off Propanol, but kept taking Clonidine.
Tuesday i started my PEA experience. I first took Clonidine and some magnesium, and an hour later my first 50mg. The incredible rush came after 15 minutes, but it was so short i decided to go up to 100 mg the next dose a few hours later. Again a very euphoric feeling but again too short.
I decided to quit for the day, took some L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Magnesium and 0,5 mg Klonopin and went to sleap. Fell asleep right away and absolutely no symptoms the next morning.
Yesterday i did the same but now my first dose was 150mg. OMG, this was even more intense and it lasted longer. That's when i spoke Euphoria on msn.
He asked me about my comedown supplements and i told him i have GBL too.
I know this can be very dangerous so i never thougt of that combo before.
Euphoria told me that he was pretty sure 0,3ML GBL mixed with PEA could do no harm when taken Clonidine before, and having Klonopin nearby.
After asking him again to be sure i dosed 100mg PEA+0,3ML GBL.
All i can say is OMG. What a feeling. And with no cardiovascular problems at all. I felt so high that i danced alone in my house listening to Dutch housemusic. It lasted pretty long too.
After a few hours i did the combo again and OMG again. Then i decided to take the same comedown combo as Tuesday and slept great again and woke up with a big smile on my face!
I am not planning on doing this very often, but if i want to get high as **** i will look up my nice (very cheap) combofriend.
Euphoria told me that with an NRI the effects will be even better, so i will look into that.
Conclusion:
1.Selegiline+PEA= Amazing Euphoria
2.Selegiline+PEA+GBL= Cannot be described in words

But be careful with this guys. I am pretty responsible so i knew when to quit and didnt take high amounts of PEA and GBL to get even higher!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
But I think the GHB/GBL dose must me pretty low (or anticonvulsants must be taken before), then AFAIK euphoria got a seizure when he combined Selegiline + PEA + GBL.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
You have to differentiate between selective and unselective MAOIs. IllusionalFate told us a lesson!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
We already talked about this on AIM.. you and IllusionalFate having hypertensive crisises.. and so forth.
Yeah, but I got the same level of hypertension/overstimulation from about 30mg of Ritalin in one night. I'm pretty sensitive to anything that raises noradrenaline/adrenaline.

PEA would be a lot better if people took it after being on 10mg selegiline for several weeks, instead of a few days. By then, the dopamine effects would be potentiated so much over noradrenaline, and you could use a lower dose, thus have a lot less problems.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, but I got the same level of hypertension/overstimulation from about 30mg of Ritalin in one night. I'm pretty sensitive to anything that raises noradrenaline/adrenaline.

PEA would be a lot better if people took it after being on 10mg selegiline for several weeks, instead of a few days. By then, the dopamine effects would be potentiated so much over noradrenaline, and you could use a lower dose, thus have a lot less problems.
So you think 5mg isn't a high enough dose for Selegiline? I don't know about taking 10mg a day.
Will 10mg make the PEA last so much longer to make it worth taking?

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Unless your idea of adding an NRI to the mix was employed. Then the pure dopamine euphoria should be able to be quickly accessed without having to build up dopamine levels beforehand.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
So you think 5mg isn't a high enough dose for Selegiline? I don't know about taking 10mg a day.
Will 10mg make the PEA last so much longer to make it worth taking?
I've taken 10mg a day before. It's actually pretty cool, but very anxiogenic so you'll need an SSRI or something to take with it.

I'd say 10mg will substantially boost PEA's dopamine effect, meaning you can use perhaps half the normal PEA dose with the same effect on dopamine (but noradrenaline halved). I don't know exactly how much it'd potentiate PEA; maybe even more than 50%.

I think it would also make PEA last a lot longer, yeah.

Unless your idea of adding an NRI to the mix was employed. Then the pure dopamine euphoria should be able to be quickly accessed without having to build up dopamine levels beforehand.
The best thing would be 10mg selegiline, [low/medium dose] NRI and PEA.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I really have to try this PEA + Selegiline thing out. After taking about 120mg Ritalin in a night orally and intranasally years ago, getting totally paranoid and thinking I will die of a heart attack - yeah I guess I'm ready for PEA. :)

PS: I was an idiot years ago. ;)

PSS: (just for pharmacological insiders): That night I had a pure beta blocker at home (Metoprolol). It's a drug that reduces pulse rate and blood pressure. My pulse rate and my blood pressure were through the roof. Have I taken the drug? Back up your answer!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I really have to try this PEA + Selegiline thing out. After taking about 120mg Ritalin in a night orally and intranasally years ago, getting totally paranoid and thinking I will die of a heart attack - yeah I guess I'm ready for PEA. :)

PS: I was an idiot years ago. ;)
Don't you have an NRI or carvedilol? (low dose) Wellbutrin + selegiline would be a pretty good substitute for the PEA combo.

PSS: (just for pharmacological insiders): That night I had a pure beta blocker at home (Metoprolol). It's a drug that reduces pulse rate and blood pressure. My pulse rate and my blood pressure were through the roof. Have I taken the drug? Back up your answer!
No, you took carvedilol.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Don't you have an NRI or carvedilol? (low dose) Wellbutrin + selegiline would be a pretty good substitute for the PEA combo.
I have Carvedilol. I'm not so sure about Wellbutrin + Selegiline. Here is one abstract, with just 3 patients on that combo - I doubt they got high or euphoric. :) http://www.selegiline.com/interact.htm

No, you took carvedilol.
Didn't have that. Did I take the Metoprolol, yes or no? Back up your answer. ;)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
The correct and more simple answer is: No, because I would be dead if I had taken it and we couldn't have this nice little conversation. ;)

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
You didn't take it because although you would have most likely died from a hypertensive crisis, your heart rate would be slowed (by antagonizing b1). Blood flow would be decreased and vital organs would not receive enough oxygen.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
And I had to make this difficult thought process and tough decission while having semi-psychosis and full blown anxiety attacks. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is an old thread...but Im new to these boards and a recovering PEA/selegeline addict.

BTW, selegeline for me by itself does very little.

I never tried the GHB combo but did the klonopin/pea/selegeline(deprenyl) and thought I had found the "answer". But it got out of hand.

Just posted this today on my experience, addiction, and recovery from PEA.
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com...lethylamine-pea-addict-anyone-else-out-91376/

1 - 20 of 31 Posts