Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately this year I will not be able to run the Secret Santa for the forum. I have enjoyed running it for the past several years and I am hoping that someone will be able to step up and take over. If you plan on running it please check my previous posts from the past years. This will be very helpful for you. Thanks
David

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Aw :( I loved doing it a couple years ago, it was fun!

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, David! I'd love to take it back, but I'm moving to Sweden in three weeks, so I have a lot on my plate. But if anyone is interested in taking over, I'd be happy to guide you and answer questions.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I'd do it....I was thinking about it today and when this post would come

·
Registered
62 Posts
well, I hope it happens. I'm new to the forum but would love to participate

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh.. good luck in sweden.. what an adventure..

I'm sorry to hear that, David! I'd love to take it back, but I'm moving to Sweden in three weeks, so I have a lot on my plate. But if anyone is interested in taking over, I'd be happy to guide you and answer questions.

·
Custom User Title
4,231 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would take over if you didn't have anyone, but I think you do. What is this year's deadline? Is there any chance we'll know our match by black Friday? I can't wait to participate. Keep me updated :yes

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Okay cool - I shall take this over- will make a new post very soon! Hope I do okay!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.