Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use Second Life? I love the concept, but it is usually difficult for me to talk to people I don't know.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I explored it for a little while just because I'm curious about anything to do with virtual worlds and virtual reality, but the impression I got was that the majority of Second Life users were interested only in cybersex.

If that's your thing, Second Life can be great fun. If not, beware!

·
Banned
791 Posts
I tried it just because I was curious. No one asked my to have cybersex (I'm not into that anyway), but overall its pretty boring although watching the ocean and sunny sky & listening to birds chirp in certain places is relaxing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, there is a lot of sexual content there, which I don't care for either. I just tend to avoid it when I can and go to my favorite places to spend time with friends, like an island called Serenite. :) I also like building things from time to time, so that's kinda fun too.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeah, the sightseeing is fun. There are some pretty amazing locations and I remember taking screenshots of them with my avatar standing there like a cheesy tourist.

Designing your avatar is fun too, I always enjoyed that. I never had the patience to actually build anything else though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts