Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read carefully. He loves you,

"I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy." John 15:20

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you." John 15:18-19

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John16:33

"..... my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9

"But I tell you who hear me; Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you............Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful." Luke 6:27

These words were spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazereth, the man of Galilee, and the son of the Most High God. They stand just as true today as they were when they were spoken over two thousand years ago.

He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces He was despised and we esteemed Him not.
Surley He took up our infimities and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered Him stricken by God, smitten by Him, and afflicted.
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
and by His wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:2-6

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-and the things that are not-to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. 1 Cor 1:27-29

"For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back." Isaiah 54:7

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Merry Christmas everybody!!! And may the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of the Living God be with you all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it would give the frustrated people hope. Thats why I put it there. My bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts