Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got Adderall filled today. It says on the bottle take 1/2 - 1 pill(s) twice a day but last week when i got the script my doc said take 1/2 for 2 days and then continue with 1 pill a day. So, would it be ok if I took what it says on the bottle or just take 1 a day like my doc said?

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What was the adderall prescribed for, ADHD?
depression/sa. some concentration problems...i guess. Normally i'll do nothing most the day and have no motivation even to watch tv or listen to music, I'll just stare into space or try to get on the computer or do something constructive but I just can't. I don't think thats add or adhd but it is something adderall helps alot with (for me). Is that adhd??? im not hyperactive though, probably the opposite. I just have literally no motivation to do anything and well since I started the Adderall, I've made like 2 threads and a bunch of comments on here (which i haven't done in months), and i just feel more motivated. Also, it really does help with SA. Yea, it makes you have lots of energy and sort of a high but it also makes you focus on your surroundings and other people more instead of worrying about yourself so much which blocks out alot of the negative thoughts we feed ourselves.

·
Registered
31 Posts
depression/sa. some concentration problems...i guess. Normally i'll do nothing most the day and have no motivation even to watch tv or listen to music, I'll just stare into space or try to get on the computer or do something constructive but I just can't. I don't think thats add or adhd but it is something adderall helps alot with (for me). Is that adhd??? im not hyperactive though, probably the opposite. I just have literally no motivation to do anything and well since I started the Adderall, I've made like 2 threads and a bunch of comments on here (which i haven't done in months), and i just feel more motivated. Also, it really does help with SA. Yea, it makes you have lots of energy and sort of a high but it also makes you focus on your surroundings and other people more instead of worrying about yourself so much which blocks out alot of the negative thoughts we feed ourselves.
lol It sounds like you got a lot of energy

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
-Doc in office says "take 1 pill each day" (after those first two days).

-Doc writes script that says you can take as many as 2 pills each day, which directly contradicts what doc told you in person.

I'd suggest contacting your doc to clarify this apparent contradiction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.