Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone I went to School with invited me on Schoolfeed. It's through facebook, but is on a different site.

You basically join the year you graduated High School, and can "follow" people without actually having to be friends with them on FB. It gives you a chance to see what people are doing now, and how their lives and looks have changed.

So far 1 person I don't remember in my class is following me.

Being HS reunion is only about 2 years away and I may consider going, this is a good way to become used to the people I haven't seen or spoken to in years.

Only bad thing I saw, is my HS crush is married, bummer.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to update that I have over 30 people from school following me, and one woman liked my photo of myself. :)

If you want to try and face your SA I highly suggest this.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
cool, you're from Long Island, I graduated from Uniondale High School in 2002. I thought I was going to be able to view the entire yearbook from 2002. They should do that. I lost my yearbook from North Bellmore when I was in 3-6 grade, there is no way I can get it back, sucks.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, you're from Long Island, I graduated from Uniondale High School in 2002. I thought I was going to be able to view the entire yearbook from 2002. They should do that. I lost my yearbook from North Bellmore when I was in 3-6 grade, there is no way I can get it back, sucks.
The yearbook only shows people who are on the site. Google your school and graduation year and it should give a list of everyone. Or if your Library is like mine, they have yearbooks from each year you can look at, but can't take out.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
What does it mean if you click on follow for a person? that they will get a request to add you? I hate that, they should just let you view their profile and pics without requesting anything, I created a fake account

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does it mean if you click on follow for a person? that they will get a request to add you? I hate that, they should just let you view their profile and pics without requesting anything, I created a fake account
You click follow, but you don't have to add them as a facebook friends. If they allow you to follow them it's on schoolfeed. You can add them as a FB friend but you don't have to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Privacy Issues - schoolFeed app

The schoolFeed app wants all of your information PLUS all the information from ALL of your friends - without their permission. This is too much information to be giving up voluntarily - a moot point due to the number of friends who have already allowed access.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts