Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dammit. i wanted to register for some classes, but i needed departmental clearnace for some of them. This took a few days. By the time i got it, all the good sections filled up and now my schedule for next fall looks like garbage. also, i dont think i can even take a class because of a conflict. DAMMIT DAMMIT HATE SCHOOL. paying all this money to get screwed over aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hate when that happens. If this is going to cause you to not graduate on time, is there someway you can talk to the Dean, your advisor, or the professor teaching the course you want to take?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I agree with the other two people. Most cases, as long as the class you need is a lecture and not a lab, if you talk to your advisor and get the prof's permission, you'd probably be allowed to register even if it says it's full. I'm done that with a couple to classes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i got lucky: some other sections opened up so there is no more conflict. its not that bad anymore haha. so everything is set.

but still, my schedule is still weird. if my advisor didnt wait so long to give me clearance, i could have made my schedule more desirable. but w/e... i'll just deal with it

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Your applying for Fall classes already? I don't think that the courses here are available until the beginning of June, but I guess that this is pretty soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts