Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my first on here so hopefully im doing it right :) but anyone else ever experienced where you're in a school bathroom completely alone and its all quiet and peaceful, and then you open the door into the swarm of people and crowded hallways and all their conversations overwhelm you? usually its just an annoyance but today it overwhelmed me so much I felt like I couldn't breathe. anyone one else have that ever? :um

·
detachable
30 Posts
I have never been in a school bathroom alone, there's always those girls that spend 20 minutes in front of the mirror.

·
Waterbender
47 Posts
I love being alone in the hallways or bathroom even though it rare. It's really peaceful and calming but I've kinda gotten use to the chaos of classrooms and stuff so it doesn't bother me as much.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I really love using the basement bathroom at my school or the performing art centers bathroom. No one is ever in there and its so peaceful. =)

·
dango dango
240 Posts
yeah hallways with crowds of people really overwhelm me and i have to take deep breaths during the time i walk to and from classes. Ive gotten used to it though but when im with a friend i feel alright in the hallways.

·
Just a normal lad.
937 Posts
The hallways in my school the students don't care if they bump into you. So u have to like play frogger with them xD

·
Pemi
33 Posts
Yes, or when you're walking through the halls just before class lets out. The bell rings and the halls are swarming with people packed like sardines, and then it rings again and it's back to peace and tranquility. The halls are so peaceful 40 out of 45 minutes, but those other five minutes are complete pandemonium.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, especially on Monday mornings after a whole weekend of peace and quiet. I just kind of forget how loud school is and then it just all comes rushing back. It's really nauseating.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
What I hate is people walking extremely slow right in front me. Like I'm trying to get out of school and then you have these two people walking and enjoying their conversation. Then you have those people who are on the way when exiting. I always have to raise my voice and say excuse me since the school hallways are so noisy.

·
ice cream cures sadness
5 Posts
the worst is when you walk in first thing in the morning, heading for your locker, and seeing everyone from your grade in their friend circles staring right at you

then you awkwardly look at your phone and you can feel the stares

·
Registered
19 Posts
the worst is when you walk in first thing in the morning, heading for your locker, and seeing everyone from your grade in their friend circles staring right at you

then you awkwardly look at your phone and you can feel the stares
ahhhh oh my gosh yes its the worst

1 - 17 of 17 Posts