Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I've read a little about schizoaffective and think I might fall on the spectrum. In my years, I've had a wide array of symptoms. I've had severe depression, hallucinations, paranoia, but I have long periods in between where I am just fine. I don't have significant thought disorder as in schizophrenia but at the same time there have been times when I have had voices and paranoia while not being depressed or in some cases, maybe a little grandiose (for example, thinking I'm on a tv show).

As I've gotten older, the voices have virtually disappeared.

How old are you? What symptoms do you have? Although my diagnosis is not schizoaffective disorder, I might have some symptoms in common.

·
Banned
648 Posts
Had a paranoid 'episode' once or twice. One wa a bad one. Don't know if it's schizoaffective disorder tho. What is it exactly?? Does it usually co-occur wth sa?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Does anyone here have delusions that society is against you
and wants to kill you by driving you to suicide ?
Yeah, kind of. I had a variation on the delusion, where I thought that there was one particular person who was trying to convince the world that I was "the dumbest man alive." I thought she was a devil of some kind and wanted to see me kill myself.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I've read about it and it seems similar to me. But I've never been diagnosed with anything :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts