Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chat Destroyer
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :). Happy new year! Just wanted to say that I had a pretty scary moment last night. I was cleaning out my ears so I could check my temp because I've had a very bad cold. But any way, after I was done I got very dizzy and disoriented and I felt nauseous. Then I passed out. Then I went through several minutes if disorientation. After I fully recovered, I was driven to the ER. Fortunately with the tests they ran they seemed to feel I am doing fine. And after getting released just before midnight other then a headache (likely from smacking the wall with my head when I got up and walked while I was disoriented and the normal cold feelings I am doing much better. But I just needed a place to say this at so. Crazy night xD.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
sounds costly, hope you're doing well now.

·
I AM JUSTICE.
945 Posts
So they found nothing special about this? That's weird man, so sudden.

It reminds me of a time when I was walking outside in a blizzard and suddenly my left brain stopped working and I couldn't walk straight. Only my right leg was going in the right direction. It was so intense I fell on the sidewalk and couldn't stand back up. It lasted 30 seconds.

·
I'll never pay the ransom
1,427 Posts
Hope you're feeling better!:)

·
Chat Destroyer
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it was scary :(. I'm feeling much better now but Id be lying if I said I wasn't being cautious :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts