Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SAS Master
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My senior year of college starts in two weeks and I am somewhat scared. This will be the first year ever living by myself. Also, I'll be thrown into things after having no job or school ALL summer. From nothing to school, work, extracurriculars. Wish me luck.

·
Banned
139 Posts
My senior year of college starts in two weeks and I am somewhat scared. This will be the first year ever living by myself. Also, I'll be thrown into things after having no job or school ALL summer. From nothing to school, work, extracurriculars. Wish me luck.
My senior year in college was a breeze compared to the other years.

If there's few job openings for your major, I would consider lightening your class schedule and taking another couple of years to graduate. If your finances are tight, you could live with your parents or share an apartment.

I really can't see much value getting your senior course work completed in a timely fashion, and then face unemployment. Things are dependent on your major. A quantam physics degree will move you to the front of the line. An anthropology degree will move you to the back of the line.

You'd have another year to get your resume in order. Volunteering your free time in such endeavors as Habitat for Humanity would look great on your resume. Spending three months in Bolivia helping the less fortunate would look great, too.

Sadly, If nothing jumps out on a resume, it's tossed in a trash can in a matter of seconds.

This is just a suggestion. A suggestion based on very little information about you. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts