Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
I had the same problem. I went to the university medical clinic, which referred me to the counseling center, and I saw a therapist, who referred me to a psychiatrist for medications. It's a bit roundabout, but I finally got to where I needed to be. :) I just told them everything I felt and seemed to flow out naturally.
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.