Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
It's natural for you to be scared, you have sa. If the Dr doesnt want to prescribe something he may suggest cbt (cognative behavioral therapy), with a psychologist of some sort. You can always stop cbt if it's not working for you. Your Dr may want you to take both meds and cbt, or he may not understand what you are telling him, like in my case 15 years ago. You have nothing to lose! Plus you can find another Dr if youre not happy, that's what I did, and the 2nd Dr understood me. Please don't waste ten years (like I did), before you ask for help. Keep us posted, good Luck!
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.