Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, I've been experiencing strange pulsations and vibrations throughout my body, mostly in my legs. I freak out time and time again that I could have DVT (deep vein thrombosis) and it scares me to no end. Sure, I haven't been all that active in the course of the past few weeks...But I haven't had any warmth, swelling, or redness in my legs at all. And the pain isn't completely excruciating to the point where I'm rolling around on the floor, screaming bloody murder. From what I've been told by others who have had DVT, the pain is extreme. :C
Still...I'm really nervous and scared about it. Sometimes, I can even feel my blood vessels in my legs pumping. And when I do feel them, it's like a little slight twinge of pain but it goes away in a few seconds. Am I just stressing out too much?
My sleeping habits aren't all that good either, nor is my diet.
And before you ask, yes, I have serious hypochondria. And I hate it so much. Ugh. I'm hoping to book an appointment with my doctor this week to get things checked out to make sure that I don't have anything serious.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Hehe, I can't say with certainty obviously, but I'd say the chances of those symptoms being a DVT are slim to none (nothing you describe fits into a DVT picture).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts