Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what to do, I get medical Accomodations at work for my Asthma but lately I've been using it due to my anxiety. I work in a call center and it's a terrible environment for my anxiety, but I make too much to leave right now. I've got a ton of absences and this is not the first job I've had this with, bad depression too, on meds for both. Not sure what to do to still pay the bills when I can't even get through the work day.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not sure what to do, I get medical Accomodations at work for my Asthma but lately I've been using it due to my anxiety. I work in a call center and it's a terrible environment for my anxiety, but I make too much to leave right now. I've got a ton of absences and this is not the first job I've had this with, bad depression too, on meds for both. Not sure what to do to still pay the bills when I can't even get through the work day.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
i would talk to your doc about different meds or perhaps taking a benzo temporarily to get you through this situation. i was going through a similar situation i was forced to stop taking benzos and had constant panic attacks so bad i hd to quit my job. i was making good money too it took a hard toll on my self confidence. but talk to your doc and benzo may help temporarily

·
Registered
255 Posts
i would talk to your doc about different meds or perhaps taking a benzo temporarily to get you through this situation. i was going through a similar situation i was forced to stop taking benzos and had constant panic attacks so bad i hd to quit my job. i was making good money too it took a hard toll on my self confidence. but talk to your doc and benzo may help temporarily
Yes, I agree. Do all you can to save your job because my son was in a similar situation and lost his call center job due to sleeping and calling in sick too late. Good luck to you,)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts