Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

scared of becoming Pregnant?

11K views 34 replies 25 participants last post by  Hellosunshine 
Are there other women out there with SA who are scared (even terrified) of becoming pregnant and being responsible for a new life? I want to be a mom someday, but becoming pregnant and the whole process of physical and mental changes and the morning sickness terrifies me. The weird thing is that I love kids, especially toddler age. Maybe I have watched the movie "Knocked Up" one time too many. Any suggestions on how to calm my fears and maybe advice from someone who has children can suggest advice too? Thanks!
Don't do "it" :lol
Seriously, this is probably a more common fear than you think. I doubt you would be thinking about this when the future motherhood actually appears.

***Thread Lock Watch***
Violatory activity has been seen around this post and warnings have been issued. Please do not launch attacks that border on personal. Continued problems seen in this thread will result in a lock and possible infractions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.