Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, what is also interesting is the vast scale between the shortest distance now measurable in physics and the shortest distance in which the notion of space-time probably breaks down (Planck scale). That is as comparable as that which exists between our size and that of the most elementary particle. What is kind of strange is if you look at this scale from an "angel's" perspective, you'd never think something so complex as ourselves could exist at such a microscopic level and yet it does. One can't help but think that perhaps a lot more complex intrinsic structure is possible even further down, although we may not have access to it, for many different reasons.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
WOW thanks for sharing that. I've seen animations some what similar on youtube. But that was awesome. When I spend a lot of time reading about quantum mechanics, and physics in general, it just makes us and our everyday lives seem so bizarre. Sometimes I wonder if all this is even real. I mean me, you, the world, everything. The more I read and the deeper I dig, the more strange everything seems. Unrelated, but I was reading about sleep and K-complexes. Oh and Branes etc. strange stuff.

Ok, wow that didn't make much sense, sorry it's my bedtime. I are tired.

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
Cool. I love thinking about that range of scales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts