Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this site obviously and am just greeting everyone on here. I belong to one other site I go to every day.
Of course, I hate being around most people because I think that they will eventually do something that will offend me and insult me because I am pretty sensitive. I try to have an open mind and be positive, yet there are too many people out there to get used to with all of the personalities. I really have to take people ONE AT A TIME!
Anyway, HI!:eek: lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello... welcome.. i know how you feel... you're among friends... don't worry... people here will understand you...

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate it. I don't know why I hadn't reached out to a forum like this one before. I went to an Introvert site but even innies can function in public without it giving them anxiety. A lot of times I can't without getting really angry, wanting to run away, or something else.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

·
Lost
275 Posts
Hey radames, welcome to the forum :)

Hope you can find some answers here, everyone's generally very helpful.

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey radames, welcome to the forum :)

Hope you can find some answers here, everyone's generally very helpful.
This site seems to be teeming with answers and healing. I look forward to taking an adventure here. Thanks!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Stephen :wel

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello too and thank you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello! You and I seem to have almost the same situation. Married with a spouse who doesn't suffer from SA.

Glad to meet you.

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello! You and I seem to have almost the same situation. Married with a spouse who doesn't suffer from SA.

Glad to meet you.
Nice to meet you too. I am sure we will be saying a lot of the same things in regards to our spouses on this forum.

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi Radames. Welcome aboard. Not been here that long myself, but this place looks like an open smile on a friendly shore. :D

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think my "sea legs" will do well on this "ship." 8)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Radames! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts