Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite game(s) on that show? Well besides Plinco, thats like the best game of all time. I think I'd like to do the Yodeling Guy game where he yodels his way up the mountain, and if you price something too high, he falls right off "plop" lol. And the Other one I'd choose is the one where you guess if each prize is higher or lower than what's on the price tag, and for every one you get right, you punch a whole in one of the like 20 or 30 somethin' hole's that have cash prizes inside. Lol lame thread, but I'm bored, and The Price Is Right will never get old, EVER!

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I've only seen a few episodes since Drew Carey took over. I watched it more often several years ago when Bob Barker was host (this was after I left high school and had nothing to do during the day).

I used to like the games involving the big prizes (even though they weren't won very often).. I remember the Golden Road.. Then there's that car game with the big green board where they had to pull out numbers from a baseball-looking bag and guess where in the price the number belonged. It was always an expensive car in that game.

There was another car game with 25 squares & numbers on the floor. They started in the middle and had to step on which number they thought was the next number in the price of the car.

I liked the cash games too.. Punch-A-Bunch(?) for $10,000... Plinko...

2,348 Posts
Plinko and the Yodeler on the Mountain one were my all time favorites. :) If I was out of the room and my mom or grandma was watching it they would yell "Plinko's on!!!!" and I would hurry back into the living room to watch it. :)

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I wouldn't care as long as it involved a car, hehe. I would also love to be in the showcase showdown. I'm pretty good at guessing the overall amount for everything, but I'm sure it would be different if I was on the show.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
When my sisters and I were younger, we used to watch The Price is Right and shout at the screen during Plinko.

Now that Bob's gone I don't think I'd come on down.

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
I like the shopping game, where you have to buy a certain number of products within a certain price range.

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder why they never play the little miniature golf game nemore. I guess Bob was a golfer and Drew isn't. That game was always fun.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
The Yodelling game is my favorite. That and the game where you win a car if you make a putt (they do still play it, but not nearly as often).

Here's a secret to the Yodelling game...if you bet $20 for the first item, $30 for the second, and $40 for the third, you will win every time!

Plinko is fun to watch, but I would rather play some of the other games if I was actually on the show because it is easier to win a $15,000-$20,000 car on a lot of games than it is to hit the $10,000 mark on Plinko more than once.

It is like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. I like watching Jeopardy more because it is more challenging, but I'd rather compete on Wheel of Fortune because you can win way more cash.

Bob Barker was a way better host, but I think it is funny when Drew makes fun of the products they are supposed to be advertising.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts