Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a fit of boredom I used an online translator to translate SAS into French. I then had it translate it back to English. Funny stuff happened.

DIRECTIVES ¦ THE STORE ¦ DIALOGUE ¦ INFORMATION ¦ LINK UP
Support in favour of in society anxious.

Recovery
The First Step
A place for new members to say greeting.

Fact to Be in charge Social Anxiety
Ask questions, give answers and advice and share your knowledge to occupy you how of HER.

Secondary Riot
For the debate of secondary Riot in Social Anxiety. (Possible tumblers.)

Frustration
Poor day at the school? The colleague sucks? Mouth here.

Triumphs On Social Anxiety
Share any steps of positive which you can have taken, it doesn't much matter how baby. Your history will motivate surely others to make the same.

Treatment
The treatment is used more and more to treat this riot. Here is a good place to share experiments.

The nutrition, Supplementary benefits and the Financial year
The natural manners of fighting anxiety by the nutrition, supplementary benefits and the financial year.

Positive Cogitation
Positive thoughts, no negative answers here.

The Purpose of Mettre
Develop weekly purposes and share progress with the group.

Me Pounds of Help
There is a book which you thought especially useful? Post a review please.

Groups of Support
Do you search a group of support or know about a check in your region?

Spirituality
Creed based support. NOT for debate.

Debate
General Debate
Non-controversial debates without report in Anxiety.

The Working place
Linked by job.

Only for Entertainment
In receipt a joke? Cool Site? Strange painting?

General Debate - GLBT
the Forum [deprived] for Gays, the Lesbians, Bisexuals and people Transgendered to discuss editions which affect them. Please Don of electronic mail in [email protected] with your user's name or contact a Moderating to ask for the entrance.

Students
Editions which affect students. Flapping of eyelids (lol, the last person to post in the Students forum was a user named Blink)

Crickets
A place for the older members to show and for the younger members to use their years of experience being in charge of HER.

Central Geek
Tech computer science supports and gaming debate.

Meetings
Plan future Meetings.

Beaten Sports
All sports of things

Entertainment
The TV, Films, Pounds, Music

General
Connections
Do you search a friend or a correspondent or what special anybody?
Allow them to know here.

Albums of Member's photograph
Create an album of photograph of you so we can make acquaintance with you better. Easy sound. Everything that you need is a scanner. Go: http: // photos.yahoo.com, create an album and add your link here.

Blog
Your Online Newspaper. Apply to the Group of User or contact the Moderating for the entrance.

Polls of the Cabin
Throw your vote here! My darling of Undergrowth (lol! My darling of Undergrowth is...Scrub Ducky!)

Arts
Share your poem, writings and visual art.

Bet the Forum on probation
Assess your codes of sig and graphic visualization.

Controversial Debate
Society and Culture
Policy, Religion, Actual Editions. Controversial subject.

Styles of life
Sex and debate of Report. Controversial subject. Nobody under 17. Apply to the Group of User for the entrance or contact a Moderating.

Administration
Feedback of Council
Comments, Questions and Announcements relating to Council.

Which is Online
We have 5374 inscribed users
The newest inscribed user is theonlyegg
All in all there are 29 users:: online 5 Inscribed, 3 Hidden and 21 Guests [the Manager] [the Moderating]
The most part of the never online users support 241 on Thursday, October 28th, 2004 2 h 49
Users registered students: Amocholes, dusty9838, LilyFair, Maike, amulet

You can help to reimburse price to aim this advice by making a donation.
Travel please by post specific linked by anxiety on Council.

Information contained in this advice is only intended for general instructive purposes. Information contained in this service is not intended, nor implicated to be a product of substitution for professional medical advice as for your specific medical condition or question. Always search the advice of your doctor or other provider of health for any questions which you can have as for your medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.
We reserve right to take away post offices for any reason of the whole without explanation or call.
All happy Copyright
Social support of Anxiety on 2004

·
Registered
146,656 Posts
Share any steps of positive which you can have taken, it doesn't much matter how baby. Your history will motivate surely others to make the same.

Now, THAT's funny! :lol

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Frustration
Poor day at the school? The colleague sucks? Mouth here.
I like that description. :)

Treatment
The treatment is used more and more to treat this riot. Here is a good place to share experiments.
:lol

Beaten Sports
All sports of things
Fun play on words.

Social support of Anxiety on 2004
That's a cool catchy title.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Neat.. :]

Bet the Forum on probation
Assess your codes of sig and graphic visualization.
I couldn't figure out what this one was..I thought we had a new forum. Lol

millenniumman75 said:

^:spit It is.. hahaha

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
millenniumman75 said:

Sweet, this board has everything. Drama, betrayal, crushes...it's like a freaking soap!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.