Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Ok, so we went to Meg's place and got drunk, then ran around on the streets playing tag like goofs.
then we went to my place and went on SAS chat and fought for the keyboard to type stupid stuff.

we then went to the fringe festival , which is a yearly edmonton festival and got more drunk and acted all silly as seen in the video.
the video also has what we've all been waiting for! the long awaited "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" from meg!
check it out-----> http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/rfdfgdfgdfssgd/?action=view&current=SASdrunkenFringe.flv
then we shook around porta potties and got funny provocative balloons on our heads as seen in pic, and walked around like that
we went to a bar and went to the bar's balcony and yelled and threw stufff at people below, haha.
then we pretty much drank and danced the rest of the night at night clubs.
Take that SA!

rest of the pics can be seen here http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/rfdfgdfgdfssgd/

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That looks like a blast, I wish I was there!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Wow, you guys sure look like you had a lot of fun!! Congrats to the Edmonton crew!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
everyone have meetups and post pics like us!!
do it do it!

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
You're cured!!!

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
everyone have meetups and post pics like us!!
do it do it!
oh god, i hope no one takes photos at any future meet-ups i attend. i'll probably demand i use the camera if that happens, haha. i can meet up and socialize with complete strangers from the internet but any photographic evidence of my awkardness or (if we drink a lot) drunkenness is out of the question! ;)

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
Ok, so we went to Meg's place and got drunk, then ran around on the streets playing tag like goofs.
then we went to my place and went on SAS chat and fought for the keyboard to type stupid stuff.
"wow we're wasted so what do you guys want to do now?"
"let's go on the internet!"
"yeah!!!"

i'm just playing :b you did more than that plus it can still be fun to chat together to other ppl online in such a state.

I dont believe you guys have s.a.
maybe the drunk part at first helped. also SA can be very different for everyone and once you do enough exposure in enough situations that were initially anxiety-provoking you may eventually be able to go through with them and actually have fun while feeling relaxed. small steps, but it can be achieved.

·
Amazing
363 Posts
Wow! Congrats guys! Looks like fun
You all should come down to Cow-town and party with me! JK
PS in the pics to whoever was tempting the Canadian Goose (I think it was AJ)...You're the bravest person I've ever seen. that thing could kill you so fast!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
maybe the drunk part at first helped. also SA can be very different for everyone and once you do enough exposure in enough situations that were initially anxiety-provoking you may eventually be able to go through with them and actually have fun while feeling relaxed. small steps, but it can be achieved.
yep, I see you guys are in alberta? your location says toronto tho, Im hittign toronto on january 2010. If you guys want to we can go out and do stuff, you can make fun of my sexy accent and junk :p

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KX was seen later on that night being a badass

·
TOOL
357 Posts
oh god, i hope no one takes photos at any future meet-ups i attend. i'll probably demand i use the camera if that happens, haha. i can meet up and socialize with complete strangers from the internet but any photographic evidence of my awkardness or (if we drink a lot) drunkenness is out of the question! ;)
sounds like a dare to me :lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
so jealous. well done. next challenge: attend a bar in fat man/woman suits. take pics. post them here. I will give you the next challenge after the pics have been posted. good luck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts