Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been too chicken to talk much on skype. It's weird but I do ok on yahoo IM voice chat, but skype is way scary. Anyways, I had brownies for dinner & was on a major sugar rush, and ended up singing on skype for over an hour. :banana It was really scary at first but I stopped caring & just kept singing & singing & singing & singing. I may have been responsible for some people getting brain damage on skype, but it's all good :lol blah blah blah was a victory blah blah blah. I'm coming down from my sugar high & it's time to sleep :) I just hope my aunt couldn't hear downstairs, she'll think I'm doing drugs or something. lol Yeah I'm still a lil hyper & blabbing on. Time to force myself to sleep, or at least lie in bed for hours & try to sleep. Or maybe sing in bed. blah blah blah sugar rush. This is why I never drink caffeine. bye bye live long & prosper

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
You sure did! :p When my internet is quick again I shall join you xD

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Good for you! I don't think I could ever bring myself to do something like that - especially considering that I have just about the worst singing voice ever lol. If I ever get the urge to sing aloud I usually only do so when I know for sure there's no chance of anyone else hearing me!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I've been too chicken to talk much on skype. It's weird but I do ok on yahoo IM voice chat, but skype is way scary. Anyways, I had brownies for dinner & was on a major sugar rush, and ended up singing on skype for over an hour. :banana It was really scary at first but I stopped caring & just kept singing & singing & singing & singing. I may have been responsible for some people getting brain damage on skype, but it's all good :lol blah blah blah was a victory blah blah blah. I'm coming down from my sugar high & it's time to sleep :) I just hope my aunt couldn't hear downstairs, she'll think I'm doing drugs or something. lol Yeah I'm still a lil hyper & blabbing on. Time to force myself to sleep, or at least lie in bed for hours & try to sleep. Or maybe sing in bed. blah blah blah sugar rush. This is why I never drink caffeine. bye bye live long & prosper
LOL Way to go! :D

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
LOL i can't believe u did that. i rarely have enough guts to go in chatrooms let alone sing to a buncha ppl. Awesome job! :clap

·
Registered
530 Posts
lol I do thios all the time, people get really angry and tell me to shut up but I keep doign it to annoy them, then I get booted from group chats :p very nice

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx people :)

lol I do thios all the time, people get really angry and tell me to shut up but I keep doign it to annoy them, then I get booted from group chats :p
haha I think that's gonna happen to me the next time. :lol

·
Worst poster, hands down
303 Posts
Way to go dude. Hey, if you're ever looking for an accompanist...:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
YAY go you!!! Congrats. Skype is scary. So far I have only said a couple of phrases. Singing + Skype??? You're a legend!!! BTW, didn't your mother ever tell you not to eat brownies for dinner? Tsk Tsk.

OMG it just occured to me that aussies are strange! Why do we spell "mother" with an 'o' and "mum" with a 'u'??? Twisted country we are :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
alas, another singer. we should form a skype acapella group. we will tour the nation by mobile phone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts