Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wake up
Go to work
Go to the gym
Come home and watch tv/get on the computer
Go to bed

Weekends are different, but of course I'm still not hanging with friends or a girlfriend

It's becoming tiresome. I really need to find something else to do, but I'd hate to do it alone or not just with family members.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Where do you live in PA?

·
Freedom is lurking
809 Posts
Have you considered joining a local sports team? You get exercise, friends and fun!

·
nascentes morimur
587 Posts
Yeah that's what this life here is about. Its like a rat race and we're just running through the maze endlessly, with no real goal. Its sad.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wake up
Go to work
Go to the gym
Come home and watch tv/get on the computer
Go to bed

Weekends are different, but of course I'm still not hanging with friends or a girlfriend

It's becoming tiresome. I really need to find something else to do, but I'd hate to do it alone or not just with family members.
That's pretty much my life as well, but I'm a gym rat so I don't mind it so much. Weekends can get a bit boring though with no one to hang out with.

·
electric
6,777 Posts
My days are kind of like that too. I was thinking recently that I just have to do the things I think would be fun if I had friends to do them with even if I don't have friends to do them with. No matter what I do I feel uninteresting and like I don't have much of a life or much going for me and that I'm not living enough to have a girlfriend or anything so I figure, fine, you know, I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of trying to pretend I'm someone else or more interesting than I am. It doesn't work. All I do is waste my time. I waste the better years of my life away, and that's stupid. Everyone can go do their own thing and I'll be damned if I'm not going to go do mine, and all by myself if I have to. I'm tired of trying to be good enough for anyone, and I have fought.

I'm not bitter really ... I just want to live my life while I'm alive, you know? Like Bon Jovi. ^^ :p

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you considered joining a local sports team? You get exercise, friends and fun!
The only thing here is bowling, but I don't really want to be in a league because I just want to bowl casually and not every week.

Yeah that's what this life here is about. Its like a rat race and we're just running through the maze endlessly, with no real goal. Its sad.
Interesting way of looking at it... Just gotta find the way out

That's pretty much my life as well, but I'm a gym rat so I don't mind it so much. Weekends can get a bit boring though with no one to hang out with.
I wouldn't quite call myself a gym rat yet. Things might be better if I could just say a casual hello to the gym regulars. They don't to me, so I guess it doesn't matter.

My days are kind of like that too. I was thinking recently that I just have to do the things I think would be fun if I had friends to do them with even if I don't have friends to do them with. No matter what I do I feel uninteresting and like I don't have much of a life or much going for me and that I'm not living enough to have a girlfriend or anything so I figure, fine, you know, I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of trying to pretend I'm someone else or more interesting than I am. It doesn't work. All I do is waste my time. I waste the better years of my life away, and that's stupid. Everyone can go do their own thing and I'll be damned if I'm not going to go do mine, and all by myself if I have to. I'm tired of trying to be good enough for anyone, and I have fought.

I'm not bitter really ... I just want to live my life while I'm alive, you know? Like Bon Jovi. ^^ :p
I like what you are saying. I'll have to save it to try to motivate myself also

At least you have a job. That's a gateway to having a life.
Yea. I'm very thankful for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts