Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being in a crowd

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which SA situation causes you most stress?

I am most uncomfortable in a crowd of other people. Am OK on the phone, and am reasonably comfortable in a one-to-one conversation face-to-face with one person.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Talking with a small group of people, I would say. :stu

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with talking to one person. Small groups and the phone is close though...

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
Talking with a small group of people. It's very easy for the others to just take off and I just stay quiet. At least with only one person there's no other distraction and it's a bit easier for me.

·
Old Fogie
419 Posts
Talking with a small group of people. Followed next by talking on the phone. None of the others bother me. Except maybe chatting online with a group of people - which to me is similar to talking in person to a group of people, but not as bad.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It all depends on who I'm talking to, but I picked 'telephone' because it's frustrating to not even be able to see a persons body language to try to tell if you should just shutup or not lol.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Talking on the phone. Still I find voice chats over the internet much easier than phone conversations, but true it does very much depend on who you're talking to.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Being in a crowd, if the crowd is stuffed into a small space, and esp. if the crowd is not moving or is moving very slowly.

Yesterday I went to Walmart to buy a computer game, but there were 3-4 people in the game aisle, and the aisle was very narrow. There was NO WAY I was going in there. I just left the store.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Being in a crowd and talking with small groups of people get me. I am pretty good with one on one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sheri said:
Talking with a small group of people. It's very easy for the others to just take off and I just stay quiet. At least with only one person there's no other distraction and it's a bit easier for me.
That's what I encounter, I get freakin nervous cause I can't keep up with them, and if you say something stupid or out of place everyone would be laughing or look strange at you.

I get overwhelmed on 1 on 1 when it is a beautiful girl, a very outgoing or an important person

1 - 16 of 16 Posts