Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I do have SA in a variety of situations. I worry about what I say and do, but this is also coupled with a desire to be very private. Not just becaause I prefer it that way, but because I worry I will be judged and also that ironically am not that very interesting. Many times heard it say very private people have stuff to hide.

·
Quartzfiend
447 Posts
That's really not too uncommon around these parts. It is just a pretty heavy case of SA and avoidance.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I suppose it could be. I can't tell you if it's something more or not. But I too feel like being very private most of the time. I don't like feeling like I have to answer to anyone or that they have a right pry in my life. I like to share what I want when I want. I also don't like people pushing things like "Oh that's a nice sweater. Where did you get it? When did you get it? How did you get the money to buy that?" Weirdly, I've had friends that went that far with a simple article of clothing. And other things. An endless barrage of questions about something simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts