Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like we are always talking about wanting to be social and stuff but when it comes to it we would rather just be alone. So when we are alone we want to go out and do something, but when we are doing something all i think about is wanting to be safe at home...im sure most of us usually just end up staying at home

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I happen to be the biggest procrastinator when trying to go out on the weekends by myself. I'll usually say to myself on a Friday, that I'll go out to the mall, window shop, or go get myself a massage, but I never do it because I get this overwhelming feeling that I don't want to be bothered by people or I feel put-down that people don't want to see me today. So yeah I end up staying home.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I have had countless of times where when I did go out, some douche yells out in the food court at a mall, "Get some friends loser" or "Get a girlfriend, loser" It's like society perceives everyone to have a friend or relationship of some kind, or their gonna label ya as a loser or some derogative remark to put you down because it makes them feel special. Some days when I'm feeling good I'll fight back, other days, I'll just feel down and cry a bit inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts