Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Social Virgin
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sounds crazy, but the thing is: I have a Widow's peak and my left side is almost 1 cm shorter than my right side and this has been giving me a lot more SA lately.

I've been wondering if part of it is because of my barber. I've been going to him for over 2 years now and he cuts my hair all neat and everything. But what I hate is that he pulls really hard on the hair that's right above my forehead. I just got a haircut today and right now I'm feeling paranoid about hairlines and stuff.

I'm already ugly and I feel like I'll have to deal with a lot more crap if a receding hairline's stacked on top of my list of negative qualities.

Could this be caused by my barber? Will that hair ever grow back?

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
Quick grower

mine grows too quick
some kind of stacked afro. Not the long strands I can flop about at neck length. It just bushes upwards

ends in piles on the floor

I had a 2-week threshold to get a cut when I was minted with neverending cash.

I feel so good after a cut but every time I want to say stop a lot sooner and they keep going. Looking at myself in the mirror and can't see the back
Each episode ends with too short. I want more flora over the top with split ends off. Shaved back. I find the question "what do you want doing?" too difficult. I like the way they behave to make it the way they want. No complaint.

Hospital as an inpatient for months is when I get hair and beard ridiculously out of order for me to laugh at and learn from.

·
Fear...sucks
207 Posts
Ah yes the old hair issues. I suffered through this for years, then I realized I needed to focus on changing my beliefs and stop worrying about my appearance so much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts