Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be kinda dumb. I saw this good-looking woman i used to somewhat chat with at work but who i hadnt seen in a while at the bank. I didn't notice it was her until she started walking away. Then she stopped and started looking at what i thought was a display case. Me, being too shy to call out to her and raise my voice, stood there and pretended to not even know she was there and instead make it look like i was in a hurry and focusing on when i was next in line. Then i took a quick glance in her direction and noticed she was just then walking out the door. I feel so stupid about this, like how do i know she didn't notice i was behind her and decide to linger around to see if i would try to grab her attention and talk for a little bit? Every time i talk to her at work and my bosses would see the interaction they'd tell me it looks like she's interested in me, so i KNOW there's SOME chemistry going on. I feel so lousy about this. It may be MONTHS if i EVER see her again. She was a BOMBSHELL of a woman too. Ugh i hate my life right now.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Find her number or email? How do i FIND it?
I don't know if I'd do that. Seems kind of stalker-ish if the other person didn't give the information to you directly.

You could ask around at work. "Hey, do you remember ... who used to work here?..." If you find someone she keeps in touch with, that someone could be of help to you.

Oh and don't beat yourself up about the bank incident. That sort of stuff plagues everyone. Even the non-SA'ers.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well you know where she banks for starters. She probably makes deposits at similar times like most people. I think the chances you see her again are probably pretty good. Same thing has happened to me. I was out getting some food and this really nice looking girl just started talking to me out of the blue. She was obviously there alone. I managed to make some decent conversation and we talked for about 10 minutes or so waiting for our food. Hers came first and she turns to me like she wants to come sit back down at my table. I just smile and let her walk right out the door. I went straight home to see if I could find some rope.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts