Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching this reality TV show? I think it's a fantastic alternative to "American Idol," with all their whining little brats who sky-rocket to fame and stardom way too fast.

These contestants are really professional, too and on average, quite a bit older than the ones on A.I.

I'm totally in love with J.D. :mushy and I think he's going to win the coveted lead singer position. Anyone else have a favorite?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Though reality shows aren't very rock n roll and I can't stand Dave Navarro, I love this show!! I have a mad crush on JD too, though he's such a freakin tool. Mig and Marty should be the runners up on this thing. They're talented, nice guys and crushworthy, but just not right for our band INXS.
If you're interested, this site has a complete archive of mp3's from the show that you can download, including JD doing "Never Tear Us Apart" :nw He sounds scarily like Michael Hutchence.

·
Registered
815 Posts
These contestants are really professional, too and on average, quite a bit older than the ones on A.I.
Haha, not that one girl who did Nirvana's "Come as you Are."

They played Long Train Running on that show, so I liked it. :) But the people seem to be trying to hard to be "cool."

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Squizzy said:
Haha, not that one girl who did Nirvana's "Come as you Are."

They played Long Train Running on that show, so I liked it. :) But the people seem to be trying to hard to be "cool."
I'm saying in comparison to American Idol...

·
Registered
411 Posts
emptybottle said:
Though reality shows aren't very rock n roll and I can't stand Dave Navarro,
:agree It's nice that these people are getting a shot at stardom, but it just doesn't feel right. I personally would not want to become a rock star through some stupid televised popularity contest... but thats just me...

·
Waiting on Jason
662 Posts
Jordis is my favorite, but she got eliminated. It does seem like they try too hard, especially JD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts