Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
lord of smoothies
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I want you guys/girls to reveal one thing that you find embarrassing about yourself that you wouldn't normally tell anyone. I'll go first:

I sleep with a Yu-Gi-Oh! pillow (Pretty sexy, right?!)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
If it were truly embarrassing, I don't think you'd be telling us.

I'm on to you "Recessive J!"

·
lord of smoothies
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it were truly embarrassing, I don't think you'd be telling us.

I'm on to you "Recessive J!"
Okay, you got me. I don't actually sleep with a Yu-Gi-Oh! pillow. I sleep with...

A Zelda pillow! :eek: The shame!

·
Persona Non Grata
2,009 Posts
Something embarrassing eh?

When I'm in the shower, I like to fill my mouth with water and then spit it out, whilst pretending I'm being punched out Rocky-style.

·
Registered
694 Posts
When I was in college, I was alone in my dorm room chilling after class. I started listening to ..... ...... Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. I am NOT a fan of her music overall or currently AT ALL. I repeat I am NOT fan of her AT ALL. I just liked that song. My roommate, who to say the least, dislikes Miley Cyrus walked in. I struggled to pause the video but my computer was being slow. So I closed it hoping that the video would go off. IT KEPT PLAYING. :eek: My roommate walked in and yeah she was shocked because she did not know I liked that song. Then I had to explain that I don't hate Miley Cyrus but I'm not a fan either. I just like that ONE song from her. Don't judge me! :lol

·
Banned
8,760 Posts
I made a sex video with my ex-wife. It was fun at the time but really kind of embarrassing knowing I did that now. That's like, way out of character for me to do something like that. Hmmm I bet a lot of couples do it though.

·
lord of smoothies
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Optimistic Nomad
102 Posts
Last year, while on a really packed bus.. I stood next to this man with really bad hygiene and a huge booger/snot bubble thing that was about to fall out of his nose onto my shoulder. I couldn't bring myself to tell him, because, he didn't even seem like he was fully conscious. SO... instead I started trying to make my way to the stairs in the back of the bus and of course he moved too. In my effort to get away, I tripped up the stairs headfirst into a random dudes lap.. As I struggled to regain my balance, I managed to shove a few of my fingers into the poor guys mouth. I'm not even sure what I was trying to grab lol. But to top it off Snotbubble man was the guy who helped me up, by literally grabbing me by the back of my jeans and my boob.

Moral of the story is that i'm a klutz and things like this happen more often than not.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
I sometimes jam out to katy perry in my car,
This :clap

You're from a whole other world, a different dimension.
You open my eyes, and I'm ready to go, lead me into the liiiight.
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me... infect me with your love and fill me with your poison.
Take me, ta-ta-take me, I wanna be a victim ready for abduction.
Boy, you're an alien, your touch's so foreign!
It's supernatural, ex-traterrestrial!

I'm so gay sometimes :lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts