Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone..
I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here, buh what reputable website can I order klonopin from? I know you think "why don't you get a prescription from my doc" buh things have gotten really really complex :( .. Please you all have to help me on this.. Awaiting your replies.. :)

·
Forever Young
816 Posts
all websites that sell controlled substances are as follows:

1. the pills will contain fillers, so you wont be getting 100% of the active ingredient.

2. all the websites that claim to be US based, are not. a large majority ship from india.

3. 75% of controlled substances you can find online without a prescription, are complete fakes. and contain 0% of the active ingredient you are seeking. normally filled with, instead, OTC sleep aids or pain killers.

4. there is a 50% chance your order will be seized by customs, as I said before, most of these companies ship from india or other countries around the world. customs will seize your shipment, and you will not get a refund.

5. it is illegal to order, ship and possess controlled substances that you do not have a prescription for. at least this is true in the united states. conveniently, the companies that ship the product to you, it is not illegal in their country. there is usually a disclaimer that reads something like "our company has no liability if the laws in your country state that this transaction may be considered illegal."

get a real prescription. and the least you could do is explain as to how things have gotten too "complex" for you to get a actual prescription.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Hello everyone..
I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here, buh what reputable website can I order klonopin from? I know you think "why don't you get a prescription from my doc" buh things have gotten really really complex :( .. Please you all have to help me on this.. Awaiting your replies.. :)
Technically, yes, this is against the rules.

It is STRONGLY encouraged that medication be monitored by a professional (prescription only)!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ehmm.. Thing is, I left the US for nigeria, and I'm out of the klonopin script I brought with me.. And I have literally seen all the pyschiatrists here and they all do not have klonopin, can u imagine?! So I was hoping I could order a few so a friend could bring it over when he flies over.. Cos my anxiety has skyrocketed already, ohh god.. :( , Somebody help!

·
Forever Young
816 Posts
Ehmm.. Thing is, I left the US for nigeria, and I'm out of the klonopin script I brought with me.. And I have literally seen all the pyschiatrists here and they all do not have klonopin, can u imagine?! So I was hoping I could order a few so a friend could bring it over when he flies over.. Cos my anxiety has skyrocketed already, ohh god.. :( , Somebody help!
yes, millenniumman75 is right this is against the rules of the forums.

but have you considered other benzos? there is a pretty good list of them. xanax, ativan etc.

and you have tried all of the psychiatrists within your driving range? regular doctors can also prescribe those type of drugs. and its not that the psychiatrist doesn't have your klonopin, its the pharmacy. which seems kind of strange to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.