Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried Remeron with a stimulant combination with successful result's im curious of your experience's there not too much infomation on the internet about this combination,

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Theoretically it can be a excellent combination, i dont see any reason not to try it, the stim would also counteract you from falling on the ground sleeping during the day every 5 minutes because of remeron.

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna give this combination a shot hopefully next week, if my docter approves i still gotta taper off effexor and get that crap outta my system, Wish i never took that med my docter gave it too me when my blood pressure was high and made my diastolic go up like 15 points, now i got like head presssure all the time,

Was also on a lexpro / cipralex ritlin combination befor that it wasnt 2 bad

·
Registered
520 Posts
Personally I found Remeron awful, at any dose. It gave me the worst brain fog ever, I was tired all the time, and it made me more depressed, all I wanted to do was sleep and eat.

Low dose SSRI like Sertraline is good with a stimulant, it makes a nice buffer and smooths out any lows.

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
Theoretically it can be a excellent combination, i dont see any reason not to try it, the stim would also counteract you from falling on the ground sleeping during the day every 5 minutes because of remeron.
Please explain how that using a SSRI and an amp alone will be a longterm solution? I see no longterm answer with that.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
I've used Remeron + Adderall XR along with several other meds at the same time, and the combination at the time brought me into a deep depression, which was brought out by Nortriptyline and the ceasation of Adderall XR first then Remeron. I have since restarted Adderall XR on a PRN basis and a new med regime(3rd run at Adderall XR) and am so far successful(since June).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts