Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had the chance to take one of them or none of them, what would it be?
If you take the red pill, it will make you fluent in every language. If you take the blue pill, you'll master every musical instrument.
So which one would you pick or would you rather not take anything

Attachments

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Blue pill...since I'm feeling so blue. Just kidding. I would love to take the red pill. Like if I go to my next mani/pedi appointment, I will be able to know if the Asians are talking sh*t about me.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Red Pill.

Even though I love music, I think mastering every instrument would take away some of the mystique of it.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,376 Posts
Blue pill. I mean you could fulfill your teenage dream of mastering Stairway to Heaven and to be a super shred master. Tongue in cheek.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Blue pill. I mean you could fulfill your teenage dream of mastering Stairway to Heaven and to be a super shred master. Tongue in cheek.
It's a toughy, and you have a good point, but I still think I'd go red pill. Knowing every language would be so fulfilling. To me, anyway.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Red pill. It would be so useful. I could make tons of money as a translator, understand locals anywhere I travel, and learn so much. If it truly is every language, I'd even be able to translate long forgotten languages and secret ones. Since this isn't very specific, I'd think programming languages and animal languages might count as well.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I'm sad that this isn't actually about the choices given in the Matrix. I was all ready to join a philosophical discussion... :( Can someone open this thread? It would be awesome.

Anyway, I'd choose the blue pill of course. Just being able to play Beethoven would be worth it. Learning every language would be almost pointless unless you wanted to spend your lifetime travelling. I don't, don't have that kind of money or interest.

·
Rude Asparagus
3,561 Posts
Red pill, so I can understand all of those Japanese video games that never got translated into English.

·
In my mind
154 Posts
blue pill obviously
music is a universal language =)
and beeing master in all instruments .. jesuz that would be awsome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts