Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pronouced Tech-Oh
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 360 system (yea...i know super late - im normally a pc gamer) & i need a game or two to buy. Only problem is I don't want to buy a game that you beat in a couple weeks and never play again. So with that being said on-line mulitplayer is pretty much a must. I liked what I saw from RAGE but its not on-line MP if I read correctly? Also considering Gears Of War 3 & Mortal Kombat - i know this has been out for a few months now, so are the on-line server/matches for this game still poplulated?

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
RAGE is good but nowhere near as good as Borderlands. I suggest you get Borderlands over RAGE. It's only around $16 now too. Amazing game..Addictive, Addictive, Addictive! It's like RAGE but have a ton of weapons (said to be around 3,166,880 guns), level ups, special powers,unlockables, and better gameplay. I actually regret trading it for RAGE.

Get Borderlands & The New Batman game that's coming out on the 18th. You won't regret buying them. Black Ops is probably the most populated online X360 game out there but you might as well wait on MW3 or Bad Company 3.

·
Pronouced Tech-Oh
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RAGE is good but nowhere near as good as Borderlands. I suggest you get Borderlands over RAGE. It's only around $16 now too. Amazing game..Addictive, Addictive, Addictive! It's like RAGE but have a ton of weapons (said to be around 3,166,880 guns), level ups, special powers,unlockables, and better gameplay. I actually regret trading it for RAGE.

Get Borderlands & The New Batman game that's coming out on the 18th. You won't regret buying them. Black Ops is probably the most populated online X360 game out there but you might as well wait on MW3 or Bad Company 3.
Thanks, I'm getting BF3 & MW3 for PC, i prefer FPS games on PC.

·
Pronouced Tech-Oh
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picked up Gears of War 3 & Mortal Kombat today during my lunch break...can't wait to get home now! I may get Borderlands next

·
Forward Leaning
30 Posts
If you want a serious challenge and like Devil May Cry type action, then you should check out Bayonetta. That game has serious replay value due to it's difficulty and how much time you have to put in to unlock all the items. But be forewarned you make break some controllers :mum

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Fable 2/3 are definately worth buying. Driver San francisco is good too, has a long story mode and the onlines quite decent normally I dont play car games much either (Ridge racer 7 was the last driving game I had and that came out in 2007.)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dark Souls is definitely worth picking up but it can get frustrating. If you get annoyed easily I wouldn't recommend buying it-but if you can endure the difficulty it's very rewarding. Also if you you beat it I guarantee you'll want to play it again at least once to see how well you can run through the game with what you've learned through your first play through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts