Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you think the recent shooting sprees are suspicious?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
No, I think the ongoing threads about them are!

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
It's clearly a Zionist, Communist, Liberal conspiracy! :roll

Just humans being humans.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Yes - it is suspicious.I think there is Obama MindControl Network out there.

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
I don't think so. But it's not that hard to see why some people would view it as suspicious. Having mass shootings always brings up the argument of banning guns, so makes sense that anti-gun people would want there to more mass shootings so they can get the American public on their side. The movie theater massacre really brought up the topic and shocked everyone. But no change came out of it and people forgot about it. What's worse than shooting innocent civilians in a movie theater? I'd say shooting a bunch of innocent elementary school kids. The movie theater shooting didn't get the job done, they had to up their game to get people's attention.

Again, I highly doubt it, but I can see why it would look suspicious.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
This is the worst and most ridiculous conspiracy theory that's come out. The cause of these shootings are nut jobs having easy access to guns.

·
Banned
9,928 Posts
it's not that hard to see why some people would view it as suspicious.
It's not hard to see how nutters see it as suspicious.
Is there any reason it couldn't be a Fascist conspiracy?
I think he's serious.
Having mass shootings always brings up the argument of banning guns, so makes sense that anti-gun people would want there to more mass shootings so they can get the American public on their side.
No, that doesn't make any sense. Anti-gun people don't want more mass shootings so they can ban guns - they want guns banned so there won't be more mass shootings. I don't WANT there to be more mass shootings. I just know there WILL be more mass shootings.

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
No, that doesn't make any sense. Anti-gun people don't want more mass shootings so they can ban guns - they want guns banned so there won't be more mass shootings. I don't WANT there to be more mass shootings. I just know there WILL be more mass shootings.
Oh, I didn't mean regular people that are morally against guns. I meant people in government that would possibly have an agenda of disarming America. I'm just trying to think like a conspiracy theorist here, that's all. lol.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Even though you can't put anything past liberals/statists, I wouldn't say it's "suspicious". Your question is almost the same type of thinking that liberals have, that some binding reason and solution must exist for what is only random, chaotic violence perpetrated by insane people (I don't mean that as a put down of you, just an observation). "Banning" guns will do little to keep someone from committing violence; guns can still be had, and bombs work too. The only reasonable solution is to have stricter background checks and longer cooling off periods to try to weed out the insaniacs. Sh!t happens.

I meant people in government that would possibly have an agenda of disarming America. I'm just trying to think like a conspiracy theorist here, that's all. lol.
I'm sure those type of people exist in our current government, and are acting on Rahm Emanuel's edict never to let a serious crisis go to waste.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No conspiracy, or is it ... It's just arms dealers advertising a product that dumbphux will get all excited about
:roll

I didn't realize liberal film makers had any stock in gun manufacturing.

Your question is almost the same type of thinking that liberals have, that some binding reason and solution must exist for what is only random, chaotic violence perpetrated by insane people.
No it isn't. And you know why? Because the airwaves are absolutely clogged with the liberal crap and virtually no one has dared to go to the obvious place and ask the obvious questions. Why is the timing here so convenient for the gun control lobby? Coincidence? Perhaps. But I don't buy it. I'm not a big religious believer in this kind of coincidence.

I'm sure those type of people exist in our current government, and are acting on Rahm Emanuel's edict never to let a serious crisis go to waste.
Unfortunately, that theory only works if they know they can count on one of the biggest and most emotional mass shootings in history to happen exactly at the right time. Something that pushes a lot of buttons even with people who lean conservative.

Something to ponder. If an average, healthy person takes out a life insurance policy and that person turns up dead a month after the policy takes effect, do you think the insurance company would be inclined to investigate before paying out? Would it be unreasonable of them to be suspicious?

·
SASsy
18,107 Posts
Nope. Just crazies being crazy. They see the news coverage these things get and they decide they want that kind of attention too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts