Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
That is weird. It looks like "artwork". It is lot bigger than the people around it. Nobody is looking at it, though.

·
Registered
660 Posts
That was, like, the most horrible thing ever.

Thanks for posting it. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
LoL, that was cute, I know.........Looks like a cross between donniedarko and richard simmons;-) :hide :hide :hide

·
Registered
958 Posts
HAHHAHAHAHAAA. like only a sick. @#$%. twisted. disguting. MIND would come up with something like that!! Or if it's real, i duno what the **** it'd be!! ahhhh beyyyyod me.. but OH MY GOHD. HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm ****ing dying man... funny thing is I know a GIRL who looks just like that in the face. It might be her nursing her young. Bwaaaaahahaahahahaha!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Strange, but suddenly, I'm in the mood for reading Fight Club...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey... it's ME! :haha Kidding... That is soooo ugly! Cute little babies butts on the pup/kids though. :lol That's the first time I've seen that one, LoneStar.

·
Registered
548 Posts
It's art. (Really weird art, but art)

The human-like sow and her offspring are a sculpture entitled The Young Family by artist/sculptor Patricia Piccinini, shown as part of her We Are Family exhibition in 2003.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/family.asp

I've seen the pic many times. It shows up on the snopes message boards all the time with people asking "What is that?"

:b

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I admit, the babies are kind of cute, but the big one is freaky, i wouldn't want to run into one of those things if they existed today..It looks more human-rabbit-pig to me..that's pretty cool artwork though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Neat pic.
And well done too! :nw

1 - 19 of 19 Posts