Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Empty Pride
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I switch between rap and metal but rap feels more natural for me to listen to tho I love metal.when im listening to certain songs,I get inspired to do something with my own life. hustle make doe dominate etc. motivation is elusive so ive learned to act as soon as my gut tells me to move,its like a 2 minute rule you gotta follow. write the goal,scream it out loud(or repeat in your mind a few times etc),then hustle brotha(or sista) attack the demons that reside within you bros

·
Banned
901 Posts
Both genres give me the same feeling, but I've always been a metalhead. That being said, something like Del, earlier Atmosphere, Dub Pistols or Clipping really makes me feel floaty. Music can do some awesome stuff to your brain.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
I hate rap

So metal metal metal as previously said and said very well

Revs me up to do something crazy , I get from a to b faster with metal blaring and my neighbours stay the f away from me . It's all good

·
By myself, but not alone.
501 Posts
Metal all day. I only listen to Thrash while I workout; it's literally the only music that pumps me up during a workout. Especially Metallica's mid 80's albums, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, and ...And Justice For All. They all are just perfect for releasing anger. Especially the songs Dyers Eve and Damage Inc.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Rap all day. Rap till I die. Rap. This world needs a rap revolution. Rap rap rap.

f*** metal. It's very boring.

Some rock songs are good though, but it's different..

·
Registered
858 Posts
I like rap for those exact reasons. Even though a lot of rappers just brag about what they have, it gives me a sense of motivation. People say rap is dead, but there's actually meaning behind it if you just dig deep.

·
Addicted to sleep...
101 Posts
Rap. And only rap. I don't like metal or any kind of rock music TBH.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Rap. It's my favorite genre of music.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts