Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want one close friend to be able to hang out with and care about! Just one! That's not selfish, right? Just ONE friend?? ARGH!!!

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate being uncomfortable in my own skin. It's like my body doesn't know what to do with itself. After all these years I still dont know wtf to do with my hands when I talk to people. Thank god for pockets. I hate being akward. I'm too old to be akward. WTF, seriously.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
2 steps forward 100 steps back we're going the wrong way...its backwards...cuffed and branded I cant stand it....

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I hate being uncomfortable in my own skin. It's like my body doesn't know what to do with itself. After all these years I still dont know wtf to do with my hands when I talk to people. Thank god for pockets. I hate being akward. I'm too old to be akward. WTF, seriously.
I hear ya man. I'm 25 and spend 90% of my day in my bedroom, and I'm either sleeping, on the computer or watching my tv. My bedroom is my prison cell.

·
Banned
36 Posts
i feel god damn uncomfortable in my own skin, and my height of around 6'5 doesn't help. It attracts a lot of unwanted attention and I always felt if i was a bit shorter i wouldn't' get so many looks and comments.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Fashion and fashion threads make me koo-koo. I had a hard time learning how to shop without spending a lot of money. People are so judgmental of appearance. It's hard to look modest and not look under or overly done. I just want to blend in nicely.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Having a job blows.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to copy some movies to my ipod and it deleted all my f-ing music. WTF? Now it's going to have to sync for freaking an hour.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not having one blows even more
Not having a job blows.
haha- you don't know my job- as stressful as they get. And the hours..10-11 hour days are the norm, 12-13 hour days aren't uncommon, I've worked 15 hour days on several occasions- and often times there just isn't time for a lunch break or any kind of break at all. You're lucky if you get a working lunch some days. This is the world of perpetually understaffed, time sensitive accounting departments. I'd quit in a heartbeat if I thought I could get another job but the economy sucks right now so I'm stuck. ****ing 1 hour each way commute doesn't help either. And of course the anxiety makes it even worse. I don't even feel like I work a regular job, I feel like I'm in a labor camp or something.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
i'm too tired to deal with my inability to deal with life. seriously, it's exhausting.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
My shower head makes the most horrible screeching noises when it's turned on and nothing will make it stop. Damn it.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flying sucks- I mean, REALLY sucks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts